Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hello! Mr. Wal-Mart President/CEO and Board of Directors, "Why Continue to Ignore a Former Sporting Goods Department Managers "VALID" Questions? Why?

The image “http://www.bible.ca/moving-hell-fire.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.December 18, 2010

To:  Wal-Mart President and CEO
I stand as fresh as ever to inform you that I am still awaiting a response to my "WRONGFUL" termination on March 20, 2008.  http://wmworkers2615.blogspot.com/

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. seems bent and determined to ignore me.  However I will always respect and asked that workers in America be treated fairly and not as workers in China or in some other Third World Nation.  Moreover I realize that Georgia is an “At Will to Work State” wherein workers can be terminated for good cause, bad cause or for no cause at all.

Therefore if someone only cared enough there at the “Home Office.” They would see we are not who we claim to be but who we prove ourselves to be over a given period of time.  And after three years I stand strong even though you all have totally ignored my concerns.  But I am sure that in the final analysis someone will answer my question, VALID questions and provide reasonable responses concerning my wrongful treatment in writing. 

I know as many others assistant managers, and co-managers at Wal-Mart Store #2615 wherein Manager Hal worked.  I am told that he now works in a Wal-Mart Store in Tifton, Georgia.  But he knows that I was ignored and not treated as others workers.  From my termination my request has been a simple one.  That is to provide correspondence where I was ever entered into the Four Week Sporting Goods Department Managers Training Program.  I asked the Store Manager to provide who was assigned my trainer etc., all this you will find in my repeated letters to Wal-Mart President/CEO and Board of Directors that has consistently ignored me for nearly three years.

In addition this request should have been one of the easiest things Wal-Mart has ever been asked to do.  However after nearly THREE YEARS my wrongful termination has reached many across America and it will NOT end without your immediate attention.  As a retired military veteran for twenty one years, I cannot just ignore my rights in the work place.  Again, I am hopeful that someone among the Wal-Mart Family will do the right thing.

Have a nice day Mr. President/CEO and Board of Directors!  I await your written response to my questions.  Peace, and may God bless everybody!


GEORGE BOSTON RHYNES
Wrongfully Terminated Sporting Goods Department Manager
A concerned citizen and brother of humanity

No comments: